Your evening Tuk Tuk food journey begins at Sam Yan MRT subway station where we meet. A short ride brings you to the first stop, a Northeastern Thai restaurant. We will share famous dishes from the region like spicy raw papaya salad, deep-fried crispy catfish meat with spicy sauce, spicy pork salad, and spicy pork meat balls. Our next stop is chicken crispy noodle, with a choice of runny or well-cooked eggs.
Then we will take a digestion break by visiting the flower market where you might have small snacks, and the temple. The bar follows. Our last stop is Bangkok's best Pad Thai. We will skip the long queue and go right in. The tour finishes by or close to the Cinderella’s time with the Tuk Tuk dropping you off at your hotel.
• Experienced & friendly licensed tour guide
• Fun & safe Tuk Tuk ride
• 7+ dishes & drinks mentioned in the itinerary
• Hotel drop-off
• Accident insurance
• Bangkok dining guide pamphlet
• Pick up service (our meeting place is easily reached via public BTS sky train system) , tips
• Gratuity (Tips) is not included in price.
• Meeting Point: Tour Guide will be meeting you at "The entrance of Exit 2, Samyan MRT Station" (In front of Charmchuri Square)
• Join Tour
• Available Everyday
• Meet: Sam Yan MRT station
• End: Your hotel
• No Vegetarian option