• Supersave Ticket includes 26 rides, one time per ride
• Dream World Visa includes 26 rides, unlimited time per ride except 4D, Alien, Bump Car and Haunted House only one time per ride.
• Supersave and Dream World Visa exclude: Snow Town, Go-Kart, Bicycle Boat, Bump Boat.
• Dream World Super Visa includes all the ride for unlimited time.
• Supersave, Dream World Visa and Dream World Super visa exclude Carnival Games.
If you are looking for theme parks in Bangkok and sightseeing for family, Dream World is highly recommended with its special Dream World Bangkok ticket price in ThaiTourismGuide.com. We offer best deals of Bangkok ticket.
Plan your trip in advance to enjoy every show and don’t miss all activities.
There are 3 shows that you can visit during travelling at Dream World. Check out its show time and location when you get there.
The Colours of the World Parade
If you are in Dream World on Weekend and holiday at 3.45 P.M., don't miss this extravaganza! Meet your favorite cartoon characters within the spectacular colors of the Parade. Of course, Dreamy (Cute cartoon Mascot of Dream World) are going to be within the parade too!
On weekday 2.30 P.M. and on weekend 12.30 noon, 2.30 P.M. and 4.30 P.M., experience real live thrills and spills, Hollywood-style, with spectacular special effects! Watching the S.W.A.T. team engages in a very fierce struggle with a terrorist team.
On weekday at 12.00 noon and 2.00 P.M. and on Weekend and holiday at 12.00 noon, 2.00 P.M., and 3.15 P.M., please don’t miss to visit Dream World animal show to witness the marvelous animal. It's nice fun and highly recommended for little kids.
There are 4 Photo Spots at Dream World with different scenes:
Let your imagination run wild and rejoice within the stunning settings of fantasy movies and fairy tales. Be the star of your great photo with your own adventure! You're absolute to earn numerous wonderful photos with your family.
Seven Wonders of the World
A chance for a desirable check up on seven world-renowned wonder places, all in one place at Dream World, reproduced all architectural in miniature!
You can take beautiful photo with your family with the colorful flower in garden background. Fill your hearts amorously within the superbly cultivated and romantically embellished “Love Garden”. Here you may realize Cupid among many floral heart creations scattered throughout the garden.
Great fun for all the family. Various superb photo-opportunities in an exceedingly pleasant atmosphere, amongst lovely scenery. Have fun!
Dream World Park Bangkok offers a perfect day out for all to enjoy various rides. Check out all rides as followed:
• Grand Canyon - You are in for a great adventure when you climb onto a raft for a trip down the white water rapids. Try not to get too wet as you negotiate the twisting and churning water. An exciting and cool experience is guaranteed
• Speedy Mouse - The World of Speed awaits you and your family on SPEEDY MOUSE!
• 4D Adventure - 3D movie action. With Special Effects all around you. You don't just WATCH 4D Adventure... you're a part of it!
• Super Splash - Ride the big waves, great fun for all the family as the Super Splash lives up its name!
• Sky Coaster - Are you ready for one of Dream World's the most exciting attractions? This is the ultimate out-of-this-world experience... You'll feel like a bird.
• Raptor - Enjoy this thrilling ride it will bounce you around in every directions possible and you won't know what's coming next.
• Vikings - You'll never forget the scary experience of a ride on this Vikings ship.
• Bump Car - Take these fun Bump Cars for a spin. There's a good chance you' ll bump into your friends!
• Hurricane - The Hurricane will take you up 20 m. into the air and then toss you about like a rag doll as it flips and somersaults. Get ready to experience this high energy storm that guaranteed to get your adrenaline pumping!
• Snow Town - A major highlight for both young and old is "snow town" newly refurbished and more enchanting than ever! Visitors can experience a trulu arctic atmosphere In the powdery snow,compleate with slides! The temperature never rise above - 8 c in Snow
• Water Fun - Kids will love the water play area which has many rides, including Slider and Tunnel Fountain.
• Tornado - Dare yourself! Travelling 7 storeys into the air swinging at up to 75 km/hr. And it even spins. You will be terrified.
Included: Admission Fee
Exclude: Personal expenses
• Rate is exclude Snow Town, Water Fun, Animal Farm, Go-Kart, Air Gun and Varnival Games and be accepted when purchasing with Rides
• Week Day Open from 10.00 am - 17.00 pm
• Weekends and Holidays Open from 10.00 am - 18.00 pm
• Lunch is served between 12.00 pm - 14.00 pm Daily
• Rate are for FOREIGNER TOURIST ONLY
• Children under 90 cm. will be admitted free of charge if they shared seat with parents
Go to Dream World By Car
1. Expressways from central Bangkok From the centre Bangkok take the Vibhavadee – Rangsit highway from Din Daeng straight to the “Future Park” junction at the Rangsit, then turn off onto the Rangsit – Ongkarak road. Or get onto the Changwattana Expressways heading North, take the Rangsit exit, and head East to “Future Park”, then join the Rangsit-Ongkarak road. Follow Rangsit-Ongkarak road for about 10 minutes (15 kilometers), you will see Dream World on your right..
2. Eastern Ring Road From Bang-Na, Ram Indra, Sukhabhiban, or Samut Prakan, get on the new Bang-Pa-In Eastern Ring road , then take the Rangsit exit, and carry straight on until you see Dream World on your left.
Go to Dream world By Bus - Catch air-conditioned public transportaion bus service number 538 from the Victory Monument.
3. Get the best deal of van rental in Bangkok to Dream world. Our driver can speak English very well. Please feel free to Live chat, WhatsApp or e-mail us to get the best vehicle for family travel. We also offer free child seat.
PS. If you are looking for van rental from Bangkok to Dream World, please feel free to contact us to plan trip with one day family tour in Bangkok.
Dream World Bangkok Thailand YouTube Video
Dream World Bangkok Thailand Map
ThaiTourismGuide.com offers all travel services in Thailand such as DreamWorld Bangkok private tour and van rental services in other destinations in Thailand. Beside Dream World one day tour package from Bangkok, we also offer Dream World various travel options and various travel ticket deals in Bangkok, Ayutthaya, Hua Hin, Pattaya, Kanchanaburi, Rayong, Cha-am, Khao Yai, etc. We have a reputation of excellent review in “Tripadvisor” about our van rental services from Bangkok with English speaking driver, Mr. Sam for being polite and good service minded. ThaiTourismGuide also offers expert tour guides for tourists in Thailand. We can arrange your Dream World trip, Dream World Day Tour or Dream World Tour Package & Dream World deals for both join tour and private tour.
Please feel free to contact us to help you plan your Dream World trip and other destination in Thailand by informing your e-mail address to get the best deal:
• Your other destination in Thailand (Ayutthaya, Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Khao Yai, Phuket, Pattaya)
• Budget of this trip
• Number of people in your group
• How many day in Thailand (Arrival date, Departure date)
• Your hotel (If you want to reserve hotel with us, please inform your budget or specific the hotel)
• Is there child/ senior in your group?
• Please inform where to go or what you want to do in this trip.
If you don’t have idea about what to do in Bangkok or places to visit in Bangkok at this time, please check our Day Trip in Bangkok with our link as followed:
We also have many activities or attractions in Thailand for other destination such as Pattaya, Phuket, Chaing Mai, Kanchanaburi, Krabi or Hua Hin.
If you need any specific information about travelling in Thailand, please feel free to contact us.
More offers for Day Trip in Thailand: https://www.thaitourismguide.com/transportations/day-tour.html
Please feel free to "Live Chat" with our sales support to plan your perfect trip on your demand.
Our review in Tripadvisor, please check our link as followed: https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g293916-d4373339-Reviews-Thai_Tourism_Guide-Bangkok.html