For the first time in Thailand. A new hybrid of live action and cinema, stage performance and world-class technology. Inviting you into the world of imagination inspired by classic Thai literature, creatively adapted into 75 minutes of ceaseless wonder. The show that will make you forget every other show you’ve seen before.
Kaan Show Seat Plan split into 4 seating zones. Each zone provides a unique viewing experience and is distinctively designed to enrich your enjoyment of the performance.
· Sky Zone - in the uppermost level of the venue offers spectacular views of our spellbinding show.
· Cloud Zone - The panoramic view encompasses the entire stage.
· Ocean Zone - The close proximity to the action offers an up-close-and personal experience that really makes you feel that you are part of the show, as you sit in your comfy 53 cm wide seat.
· Star Zone - is VIP zone. The zone is located in the middle of the theatre, which gives the most complete all-round cinematic view of the entire stage and is considered the ‘sweet spot’ for the best surround-sound experience.
Included: KAAN Show ticket
Excluded: Personal Expenses and Transfer
• KAAN Show timings: The door open 45 minutes before show time
• Theatre doors will open 30 minutes. Please arrive before show time. Late arrival guests will be requested to enter upon appropriate breaks and/or reassigned to appropriate seating.
• Rates of KAAN Show promotion apply for foreigner tourist only
• KAAN Show is close every Monday.
• Children under 3 years of age are not allowed to attend the show. Children between 3 - 5 years of age is needed to guarantee by letter sign from the parents and paid ticket only.
• Location: SINGHA D'LUCK Cinematic Theatre - 168/8 Moo 12 ThepprasitRoad, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chon Buri, Thailand 20260
How to get KAAN SHOW PATTAYA;
• By Taxi - You can find Songtaew (pick-up truck), taxis, and other hired vehicles around town. Inform the driver you are going to SINGHA D’LUCK Cinematic Theatre on Thepprasit Road (the theatre is opposite Thepprasit Soi 11 and 13).
• By Car - From Bangkok or Chonburi. Once you enter the vicinity of Pattaya, drive straight past North Pattaya, Central Pattaya and South Pattaya, until you reach the Thepprasit intersection (look for Outlet Mall Pattaya on your right). Turn right into Thepprasit Road and go straight for about 2 kilometers until you see the sign SINGHA D’LUCK Cinematic Theatre is on your right
KAAN Show Pattaya YouTube
KAAN Show Pattaya Location Map
ThaiTourismGuide is local tour operator offering travel services in Thailand including Pattaya, Bangkok, Kanchanaburi such as Pattaya sightseeing, van rental with driver, tour guides for tourists in Thailand. We can arrange your trip in Pattaya and Bangkok for both join tour and private tour.
Please feel free to contact us to help you plan your trip by informing your e-mail address to get the best deal:
• Your other destination in Thailand (Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Phuket, Pattaya)
• Budget of this trip
• Number of people in your group
• How many day in Thailand (Arrival date, Departure date)
• Your hotel (If you want to reserve hotel with us, please inform your budget or specific the hotel)
• Is there child/ senior in your group?
• Please inform where to go or what you want to do in this trip.
If you don’t have idea what to do and place to go at this time, please check our Pattaya sightseeing or Day Trip in Pattaya with our link as followed:
We also have many activities or attractions in Thailand for other destination such as Pattaya, Phuket, Chaing Mai, Kanchanaburi, Krabi or Hua Hin. If you need any specific information about travelling in Thailand, please feel free to contact us.
As low as: ฿410.00
As low as: ฿350.00