A new hybrid of live action and cinema, stage performance and world-class technology. Inviting you into the world of imagination inspired by classic Thai literature, creatively adapted into a show of ceaselles wonder. The show that will make you forget every show you've seen before. KAAN presented by SINGHA CORPORATION marks a new era in the history of Thailand’s entertainment industry. The extraordinary theatrical experience brings together an outstanding cast and crew of more than 600 creative professionals who together spent more than 3 years developing the project and over 2 years in rehearsals to ensure that the 90-minute spectacular show thrills and enchants its audience.
The Strory: For a young man like ‘Kaan’, reading thick tomes of Thai literature in a library is no different from taking sleeping pills, the ancient narratives and drawings lulling him into a slumber. But then the librarian hands him a book with Kaan’s name on the cover and tells him to read it. The young man opens the book, and the unexpected happens: he is warped into the story along with his sidekick ‘Gabilpuksa’, and they embark on a fantastical adventure where the characters in ancient literature come to life. They have to wager everything they have and find a way to return to the mortal world.
Included: Show ticket
Excluded: Personal expense and Transfer
• Theate door open 45 miniutes before show time
• Theatre doors will open 30 minutes before show time. Late arrival guests will be requested to enter upon appropriate breaks and/or reassigned to appropriate seating.
• Rate apply for foreigner tourist only
• Close every Monday.
• Children under 3 years of age are not allowed to attend the show. Children between 3 - 5 years of age is needed to guarantee by letter sign from the parents and paid ticket only.
• Location: SINGHA D'LUCK Cinematic Theatre - 168/8 Moo 12 ThepprasitRoad, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chon Buri, Thailand 20260
How to get there;
• By Taxi - You can find songtaew (pick-up truck), taxis, and other hired vehicles around town. Inform the driver you are going to SINGHA D’LUCK Cinematic Theatre on Thepprasit Road (the theatre is opposite Thepprasit Soi 11 and 13).
• By Car - From Bangkok or Chonburi. Once you enter the vicinity of Pattaya, drive straight past North Pattaya, Central Pattaya and South Pattaya, until you reach the Thepprasit intersection (look for Outlet Mall Pattaya on your right). Turn right into Thepprasit Road and go straight for about 2 kilometers until you see the sign SINGHA D’LUCK Cinematic Theatre is on your right.
As low as: ฿250.00