With a large variety of over 670 native species and hybrids alike, come on over to Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical Garden a beautiful place with all kinds of Orchid species kept for breeding and research purposes.
Representing the combined and orchestrated efforts Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical Garden is the place where plant species are cultivated. With various institutions working together in harmony to preserve the genetic diversity of cultivated populations of the highly endangered species of plants to help propagate them in hopes of returning their numbers back. Furthermore, Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical garden fully supports long-term field endeavors and comprehensive off-site conservation programs around the world.
• THE ELEPHANTS SHOW - You can enjoy with the elephant show, with the unexpected talent, in sports and dancing in the field of elephant show
• THAI CULTURAL PERFORMANCES - See the great and beautiful contemporary Thai cultural performance. Delicate style of dance alternated with a strong aggressive martial arts and the beautiful elaborate stage harmonized with the costume within each performance
The show is played every day: Details Show is 5 rounds.
Round 1 - 10.30 am.
Round 2 - 13.30 pm.
Round 3 - 15.00 pm.
Round 4 - 16.00 pm.
Round 5 - 17.00 pm.
Included: Admission Fee
Exclude: Personal expense
• Transfer service will be pick up and drop off at hotel within Pattaya downrown area only
• Open everyday from 08.00 am - 18.00 pm.
• Child height under 100 cm is free of charge
• International Buffet Lunch will be serve from 11.00 am - 14.00 pm