Underwater World Pattaya is only one aquarium in Pattaya city, we have gathered a lot of sea creatureswith colorful coral, get it through the large clear acrylic tunnels more than 105 meters that make you see sea creatures all around you 180 degrees as you dive deep into the sea.
In the tunnels have 3 zone Coral Reef Zone, Shark and Stingray Zone andGiant of Siam Zone, moreover we would like to prefer new zone of Jellyfish Zone, the biggest collection and display of jellyfish in Thailand. And also in each zone have history and knowledge to inform to you. The surrounding area is also decorated with shores, sandy beaches and rocky rapids, similar to a retreat on a private island. There are also many other animals to enjoy such as Otter, they came from Indonesia, reptile zones from around the world, etc.
Inclusion: Admission fee
Exclusion: Personal expenses / Food / Transfer
• Open Daily from 09.00 am - 18.00 pm (Last admission 17.30 pm)
• Child height under 90 cm is free of charge
• Location: 22/22 Moo 11, Sukhumvit Road., Nongprue, Banglamung Chonburi Thailand 20150
• FEEDING TIME
- Coral Reef Zone (10.30 am, 15.00 pm)
- Open Ocean Zone (11.00 am, 16.00 pm)
- Giant of Siam Zone (11.30 am, 15.30 pm)
- Moray Eel Tank (14.00 pm)