Underwater World Pattaya is only one aquarium in Pattaya city, we have gathered a lot of sea creatures with colourful coral, get it through the large clear acrylic tunnels more than 105 meters that make you see sea creatures all around you 180 degrees as you dive deep into the sea. In the tunnels have 3 zone Coral Reef Zone, Shark and Stingray Zone and Giant of Siam Zone, moreover we would like to prefer new zone of Jellyfish Zone, the biggest collection and display of jellyfish in Thailand. And also in each zone have history and knowledge to inform to you.
The surrounding area is also decorated with shores, sandy beaches and rocky rapids, similar to a retreat on a private island. There are also many other animals to enjoy such as Otter, they came from Indonesia, reptile zones from around the world, etc.
In addition to walking the private island, you will enjoy with Touch Pool Zone, there are rack pool creations from coastal area around Thailand. Next from touch pool zone you will be amazed by Magic Tank, the only tank in Thailand that mystical gravity interactive concept. We have feeding program show and you can feed fishes and turtles by yourself, see you at Underwater World Pattaya please come to visit us with deep sea adventure.
Inclusion: Admission fee
Exclusion: Personal expenses / Food / Transfer
• Open Daily from 09.00 am - 18.00 pm (Last admission 17.30 pm)
• Child height under 90 cm is free of charge
• Location: 22/22 Moo 11, Sukhumvit Road., Nongprue, Banglamung Chonburi Thailand 20150
• FEEDING TIME
- Coral Reef Zone (10.30 am, 15.00 pm)
- Open Ocean Zone (11.00 am, 16.00 pm)
- Giant of Siam Zone (11.30 am, 15.30 pm)
- Moray Eel Tank (14.00 pm)