First name is required!
Last name is required!
First name is not valid!
Last name is not valid!
This is not an email address!
Email address is required!
This email is already registered!
Password is required!
Enter a valid password!
Please enter 6 or more characters!
Please enter 16 or less characters!
Passwords are not same!
Terms and Conditions are required!
Email or Password is wrong!
We understand things happen with unexpected sometimes and you have to cancel or change your tour
- More than 3 days prior the travel date is NO Cancellation fee and get Full Refund of trip price
- At least 48 hours prior the travel date Cancellation fee applies as 5%
- Cancellations received on or after the travel date will not be eligible for a refund (NO REFUND)
- We accept changes or cancellations of reservations via
- Phone + 66 60 002 2298 (Monday-Friday 8.30 am- 17.30 pm Gmt+7)
- Email:[email protected]
- Fax +66 02 743 4566
- Requests made after the Customer Service closes will be handled as requests made the following business day.
- All refund requests must be made by the organization’s primary contact or credit card holder.
- Refund requests must include the name of the organization, card holder,or transaction number.
- Refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment.
- Special price are non-refundable. Should you change or cancel the reservation for any reason, your payment will not be refunded.
Cancellation without cancellation fee:
- Changing the date of travel
- Changing the name of the guest
- 1.Until the travel date an additional fee may apply for changes
- 2.Some packages allow certain items to be changed after booking and some are non-refundable.
- 3.Please do follow the instructions provided in the voucher and tour info and description
After Sales Policy:
ThaiTourismGuide.com will consider the complaint immediately and notify the relevant authorities to investigate the facts about that. Please complaints and take corrective action as appropriate. ThaiTourismGuide.com will track the progress periodically. The agency will inform the work within a reasonable period of notice to the complainant without charge.
Channels of Complaint:
Complaint must contain a description of the complaint and the name, address and phone number of contact person and sent to ThaiTourismGuide.com as followed:
CALL CENTER: +66 99 129 5899 (Thailand) Operating Hours: 9.30 am – 5 pm (GMT+7) Mon – Fri.
Chat via LINE ID: THAITOURISMGUIDE
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ThaiTourismGuide
Email Us: [email protected]
If customer do not satisfy, with the dispute resolution process by our operator, customers can use the external method to settle the dispute.
Department of Business Development
563 Nonthaburi RD, Bangkrasor, Muang Nonthaburi 11000 Thailand
Tel 0 2547 5960 Fax 0 2547 5973 (Trust Mark department)
Email e-commerce @dbd.go.th