FROST Magical Ice of Siam, the largest ice sculpture of ASEAN’s that reflect the “Siam” city of art, with temperatures of -10 degrees. FROST is covering an area of 30,000 square meters, is located on the KraTingLai junction (just before the Motorway Bangkok – Pattaya 7) opposite the Regents International School Pattaya.
Highlights of FROST Magical Ice of Siam.
– The unique ice sculpture that blend International and Thai culture together.
– This is the largest ice sculpture of ASEAN and the first ice dome of Pattaya.
– There are a variety of activities for each season.
• Admission Fee
Excluded: Personal expense and transfer
• Children under 90 cm. is free of charge but not include overcoat and drink and must pay cash only at Frost counter service to hire an overcoat 80 THB
• Open Daily: 09.00 am - 20.00 pm
• Location: 75/6 MOO 3, NONG PLA LAI, BANGLAMUNG, CHONBURI, THAILAND 20150