From Hua Lamphong MRT station where we meet, a short walk brings us the first food stop, fish balls in pink noodle soup. The noodle stall is near Wat Traimit or the Golden Buddha Temple which we visit next. Then we hit the main road of Chinatown, stopping at a Chinese temple first. Our second food stop is Dim Sum, followed by the Michelin Star Chinese fried dough. Next, we eat seafood, then pig's organ or crispy pork (your choice) in peppery soup. The desserts follow, ice cream and sesame dumplings in sweet ginger tea. Our tour guide then brings you back to Hua Lamphong MRT, or call a taxi or a Tuk Tuk to take you home.
• Experienced & friendly licensed tour guide
• 10+ dishes & drinks mentioned in the itinerary
• Accident insurance
• Bangkok dining guide pamphlet
• Transportation from and to our meeting place (our meeting place is easily reached via MRT)
• Gratuity (Tips) is not included in price.
• Time: 18.00 - 21.00 pm / Available: Tuesday - Sunday
• Meet: Hua Lamphong MRT station (Tour Guide will be meeting you at "Exit 4, Hua Lam Phong MRT Station" - In Front of Bangkok Center Hotel)
• End: Hua Lamphong MRT station
• Tour Style: Walking
• Food Theme: Thai-Chinese and street food
• No Vegetarian option