From Saphan Taksin BTS skytrain station where we meet, a short walk on Charoen Krung Road brings us to the first restaurant, roasted duck rice. Then we get off the main road and visit a Buddhist temple. The second restaurant, Thai-Indian Muslim follows. You will try Mabata (stuffed pancake), chicken Massaman, and a few others. We cross Chao Phraya river to the third restaurant serving Northeastern Thai cuisine. Here you will have spicy raw papaya salad, grilled pork neck salad, and sticky rice. Crossing back, we visit a beautiful Catholic church, then a bakery for custard buns and Thai milk tea.
At the last restaurant, we eat chicken green curry with fried roti, and finish the experience off with sorbet ice cream, a flavor of your choice. Along the way, we will grab Thai street snacks. You may get to try Miang Kham (pieces of Thai herbs wrapped in betel leaves), chocolate roti, or half-shape coconut pancake, depending on which vendors are open on the day. Think big breakfast and lunch! The tour ends at Surasak BTS skytrain station.
• Experienced & friendly licensed tour guide
• 12+ dishes & drinks mentioned in the itinerary
• Accident insurance
• Bangkok dining guide pamphlet
• Transportation from and to our meeting place
• Gratuity (Tips) is not included in price.
• Meeting Location: Saphan Taksin BTS station (Tour Guide will be meeting you at "Exit 3, Saphan Taksin BTS Station - On the secound floor")
• Ending Location: Surasak BTS station
• Vegetarian option available (cannot avoid animal products e.g. fish sauce, oyster sauce, egg.) Put 'vegetarian' in the diet restriction box when you book.
• Join Tour
As low as: ฿950.00