Here at The Ancient City, we aim to realize the sustainable tourism ideology. Through a carefully designed development plan and resource allocation, we hope to become the best attraction for people of all races and age groups for generations to come.
The Ancient City at Samut Prakan allow you learn through traveling, here we also have a strong sense of social responsibility, we try out best to incoporate the local community into our works. Inside the Ancient City itself, we had created a natural scenic oasis in the middle of heavily industrialized area. The best representation of how Thais people lived once before was preserved in the park enviroment and its architectures.
Included: Admission fee, Tram Or Bicycle, Audio Commentary in Foreigner Language
Exclude: Transport, Personal expense
• All visitors nust be properly attired
• Location: 296/1 Sukhumvit Road, Bangpoo, Samut Prakan 10280
• Available everyday from 09.00 am. - 19.00 pm.
• How to visit :: Getting to the Ancient City, Samut Prakan
- By Car or Taxi: Take the Express Way as far as the Samrong-Samut Prakan Exit. Turn to the Samut Prakan Intersection. Turn left along the old Sukhumvit Road (towards Bangpoo) until you get to km. 33. The Ancient City is on the left.
- By Bus: Take air-conditioned bus No. 511 (Pinklao-Paknam) to the end of the line. From here, take the mini-bus No. 36. It passes the entrance to the Ancient City.