Mallika is the retro-city reflecting the past Siamese lifestyle in the Chao Phraya River Basin. During the reign of King Chulalongkorn, Rama V (1873-1910 A.D.), the people’s way of life in 1905 A.D. was plentifully changed. The most pronounced was the abolition of slavery. When freed, these former Siamese slaves had to live and earn a living by themselves without control and supports from their noblemen and masters anymore. They had to live a life of self-sufficiency, self-reliant, and in harmony with all other Siamese people. These changing patterns of lifestyle are the cornerstone of today’s Thai people.
Included: Ticket as selected
Excluded: Personal expense and transfer
• Opening House: 09.00 am - 20.00 pm
• Dinner Opens daily (except on Tuesday) from 18.00 - 20.00 pm
• Thai Deance Show: Duration 1 hour start at 19.00 pm
• Children under 100 cm, free of charge
• Address: 168 Moo 5 Singh sub-district, Saiyok district, Kanchanaburi province, 71150, Thailand