Siam Park City Bangkok is the largest waterpark in Asia! Chill out under tropical coconut shade and spend a quality time with your family and loved ones. Have fun at Flowing Pool and the new aquatic zone; Si-Am Lagoon, a perfect ride for family members of all ages. Enjoy the moment at the World’s Largest Wave Pool certified by Guinness World Records.
Test your limits at our signature water rides, Speed Slide and Super Spiral. Relax on the beach chair and get a recreation treat at the Spa Club. Make your holiday worthwhile!
The Siam Water sprawling park and botanical gardens has plenty of watery fun on offer, including an artificial wave pool, water chutes, and fastpaced water slides. Avoid weekends and public holidays, as it can get very crowded.
Included: Admission fee and Buffet Lunch 1 hour
Excluded: Personal expense
• Open daily from 10.00 am - 18.00 pm
• Water park hours of operations: 10.00 am - 17.00 pm
• Dry park hours of operation: 11.00 am - 18.00 pm
• Buffet Lunch time is from: 11.30 am - 14.30 pm (Please be on time)
• Round Trip transfer service require minimum booking 2 adults
• Location: 203 Suan Siam Rd., Kannayao, Bangkok 10230
How to Get There;
1. Public Bus no: 26, 36ก, 60, 71, 73ก, 115, 178, 501, 519
2. Public Van
• Route: Minburi - Chatuchak
• Route: Minburi - Pak Kred
• Route: Minburi - Kae Rai
• Route: Minburi - Victory Monument
• Get off at Fashion Island Department Stores. Then get on Bus No. 36ก, 60, 71, 73ก, 115, 178