Located on the floor 81st, Bangkok Balcony is now undoubtedly the most recommended restaurant to experience the glamorous magnificent view of the beautiful Bangkok and the most romantic twinkling stars at above the Bangkok sky, any of the most 4 spacious indoor wings, and the 4 adjacent Sky Box balconies are more than astonishing to glare the splendor of the beehive of this sleepless city. The atmosphere is a perfect blend of privacy. Quality of service. Dining room and"grill", such as lamb and beef imports from Australia, Sir Lloyd. Various types ofseafood. And salad of fresh organic projects.
SAMPLE OF MENU
- Chinese fried shrimp salad - Briased beef red wine sauce - Steamed river prawn
- NZ. Mussel with condiment - Seafood torpidor - Steamed crab whole
- Shrimp cocktail - Dory fish with butter sauce - Spicy seafood soup
- Easiest – ever seafood risotto - Stuffed chicken with bacon - etc.
• Grilled & Seafood Buffer dinner on 81 floors
• 1 bottle of drinking water
• Fertile grilled & international buffet at Bangkok Balcony Baiyoke Sky Hotel on 81th floor
• Admission Fee to the Observation Deck on 77th and Revolving View Point on 84th floors
Exclude: Personal expenses, Alcohol and beverage and Transfer Service
• Indoor Seat
• Operating Hours: Daily 17.00 - 23.00 pm
• Duration of Tour: Buffet Dinner 2 hrs.
• Observation Deck on the 77th floor and Revolving View Point on the 84th floor open from 10.00 am - 23.00 pm
• Rates not applicable on 14 Feb, 16 Feb, 13 Apr, 1 May, 28 Jul, 12 Aug, 31 Oct, 22 Nov, 5 Dec, 24 Dec and 31 Dec
• Those rates are applicable for foreign tourists only.