The Baiyoke Crystal Grill Restaurant on 82nd floor of the Baiyoke Sky Hotel provides a vast array of mouth-watering international and grilled other various tastes of around the world in a culinary buffet of the senses, with some of the best breath-taking and captivating views of Thailand’s capital for this dinner in Bangkok experience. All this and more from a 5-meter glass barrier when you visit this restaurant during your sightseeing in Bangkok dinner itinerary.
From special selection local and imported meat and ingredients with unlimited fresh seafood – such as tiger prawns, crabs and more from local seas. Behind them is an impressive open kitchen where talented chefs skillfully prepare meals, it is an experience of culinary wisdom, where all dishes are cooked superbly and nicely choreographed by the master chef. You can enjoy utmost cozy atmosphere with panoramic nigh view of the prestigious Bangkok through the full height of 5-meters glass wall window.
SAMPLE OF MENU
- Chinese fried shrimp salad - Briased beef red wine sauce - Steamed river prawn - Oyster + NZ. Mussel with condiment
- Seafood torpidor - Steamed crab whole - Shrimp cocktail - Dory fish with butter sauce - Spicy seafood soup - Easiest
- ever seafood risotto - Stuffed chicken with bacon - etc.
**The Hotel has reserved the right to change the menu without advance notice
• Grilled & Seafood Buffet on 82th floor
• 1 bottle of drinking water.
• Admissions to the Observation Deck on the 77th floor and Revolving View Point on the 84th floor
Exclude: Personal expenses, Alcohol and beverage and Transfer Service
• Operating Hours: Daily 17.00 - 23.00 pm
• Duration of Tour: Buffet Dinner 2 hrs.
• Rate include Observation Deck on the 77th floor and Revolving View Point on the 84th floor open from 10.00 am - 23.00 pm
• Rates not applicable on 14 Feb, 16 Feb, 13 Apr, 1 May, 28 Jul, 12 Aug, 31 Oct, 22 Nov, 5 Dec, 24 Dec and 31 Dec
• Those rates are applicable for foreign tourists only.