Welcome to Asia's biggest waterpark. Lay back and enjoy happy moments under tropical coconut shades. Refresh your holidays with variety of water rides, among all, world's biggest wave pool certified by Guinness World Records.
Highlight Water Park Zone:
• Spa Whirlpool - Relax your mind and soul in the bubble pool. Another good choice to complete your breezy holiday.
• Super Spiral - The colorful spiral slide as high as a 3-storey-building, the beloved water ride for all family members.
• Speed Slide - A 7-storey-high rainbow slide, the highest in South East Asia. Do not miss to visit this giant fun once recorded by Guinness World.
• Flowing Pool - Flowing along the lazy river and make it a big memory for your family.
• Wave Pool - An inland sand and sea with giant waves right in downtown Bangkok. Certified to be World's largest wave pool, at 13,600 sq.m., by Guinness World's Records.
Highlight X Zone:
• Boomerang - The world's most Successful Roller Coaster. Listen to the excited screams of the guests as they rush through the station at speeds of almost 80 km per hour before twisting upside down 3 times, climbing to a height of 35 m and then doing it all again backwards. 2 completely different ride experiences on the same track! (for riders taller than 130 cm.)
• Top Spin - Top Spin will launch you up to the sky and then spin you in and out of the fountains.
• Condor - Condor will fly you 50-meter above ground, soaring and dipping the sky.
Giant Drop - The most exciting the most scary. Drop to the ground from 75-meter high. (for riders taller than 130 cm.) (120 baht per round)
• Vortex - 1 of the 2 largest Suspended Looping Coasters in the world, is 33 m high and 765 m long, with the highest speed at 80 km/h. As of the suspended and floorless seat design, a sensation of freedom is maximized. With these suspended coaches, the riders will feel less enclosed and more thrills are being offered. Being fastened underneath the track, it creates a greater feeling of height and offers an unobstructed view downwards. Guests will scream with excitement as they plunge towards the ground before being looped head over heels towards the sky. (for riders taller than 130 cm.)
Inclusion: Admission fee and Buffet Lunch 1 hour
Exclusion: Personal expense
• Water park hours of operations: 10.00 AM - 17.00 PM
• Dry park hours of operation: 11.00 AM - 18.00 PM
• Buffet Lunch time is from: 11.30 AM - 14.30 PM (Please be on time)
• Round Trip transfer service require minimum booking 2 adults
• Location: 203 Suan Siam Rd., Kannayao, Bangkok 10230
• How to Get There;
- Two easy ways for private cars and taxis: along Serithai rd. heading forward Minburi, turn left to Siam Park Avenue (Serithai soi 75, 7 km. from Bangkapi junction). Along Ramindra rd. heading forward Minburi, turn right to Siam Park Avenue opposite to Nopparat Rajadhani Hospital ( Ramindra km.12)
- Buses no: 60, 71, 96, 115 (buses stop at the park's gate)
- Air-conditioned buses no: 178, 519 (buses stop at the park's gate)
As low as: ฿800.00