Baiyoke Floating Market at Baiyoke Sky Hotel on 75 floors is renowned for its unusual concept of combining traditional floating market inspired food in an ambitious buffet theme within the comfort and breath-taking heights of ฺBaiyoke Sky Hotel’s 75th floor. Reflecting the beauty of a bygone era of simple easy life by the canals, Baiyoke Floating Market spoils you with over a hundred different Thai and international dishes served on actual boats, and a lively theme suitable for the entire family in this unique sightseeing in Bangkok and dinner in Bangkok package.
"Baiyoke Floating Market, the completes hub of Thailand visit on 75th floor of Baiyoke Sky Hotel. It is very astonishing to explore over the traditional wooden boats, Thai houses, nostalgia bridges and see how those Thai people live along river, a stop to taste the original Thai food and drink at all stalls and boats is recommended."
The highest floating market in Thailand, reflects the beauty of those Siamese bygone days and their simple and easy lives along the canal lines, the place is flocked by a long way of more than 100 of Thai and international dishes displayed on boats and the trendy nostalgia photo corners.
• Thai Buffet Baiyoke Floating Market on 75th floor
• Admission Fee to Observation Deck" on 77th floor and "Sky Walk Revolving Roof Deck" on 84th floor.
• Personal expenses
• Alcohol and beverage
• Transfer Service (Private transfer rate on request only.)
• Open daily: Lunch 11.00 AM - 16.00 PM / Dinner 16.00 - 22.00 PM
• Rate include Observation Deck on the 77th floor and Revolving View Point on the 84th floor open from 10:00 AM - 24:00 PM
• A child's rate will be applied for children between 80-120 cm in height.
• Rates not applicable on 28 July, 12 August, 5 December, 24 December and 31 December
• Those rates are applicable for foreign tourists only