Baiyoke Floating Market at Baiyoke Sky Hotel on 75 floors is renowned for its unusual concept of combining traditional floating market inspired food in an ambitious buffet theme within the comfort and breath-taking heights of ฺBaiyoke Sky Hotel’s 75th floor. Reflecting the beauty of a bygone era of simple easy life by the canals, Baiyoke Floating Market spoils you with over a hundred different Thai and international dishes served on actual boats, and a lively theme suitable for the entire family in this unique sightseeing in Bangkok and dinner in Bangkok package.
Baiyoke Floating Market, the completes hub of Thailand visit on 75th floor of Baiyoke Sky Hotel. It is very astonishing to explore over the traditional wooden boats, Thai houses, nostalgia bridges and see how those Thai people live along river, a stop to taste the original Thai food and drink at all stalls and boats is recommended. The highest floating market in Thailand, reflects the beauty of those Siamese bygone days and their simple and easy lives along the canal lines, the place is flocked by a long way of more than 100 of Thai and international dishes displayed on boats and the trendy nostalgia photo corners.
• Thai food on 75 floors
• Free Flow Sof-Drink
• Admissions to the Observation Deck on the 77th floor and Revolving View Point on the 84th floor
• Personal expenses such as tips, alcoholic beverage, etc
• Other services not mentioned on this programme
• Bangkok Sky Resaurant on 76th and 78th floor Lunch start time 11.00 am - 14.00 pm / Dinner start time 17.30 - 22.00 pm
• 1.45 hrs limited for Lunch and Dinner time
• Observation Deck on the 77th floor and Revolving View Point on the 84th floor open from 10.00 am - 23.00 pm
• A child rate will be applied for children between 80 - 120 cm in height
• Rates is not applicable on 31 Decemebr
• Those rates are applicable for foreign tourists only