Thailand’s highest observation deck at 314 meters offers 360 degree panoramic views from an indoor and outdoor viewing area, and is a must-see attraction to add to your Bangkok bucket list.
Experience one of the world’s largest glass trays at the height of 310 meters from the 78th floor. Perfect for adventure seekers, take a photo standing on Bangkok’s glass tray with a bird eye’s view of the beautiful skyline below. Visitors will be required to cover their shoes with a disposable shoe cover. Please note that visitors will also be required to keep all loose items including mobile phones and other items away from the glass tray. Photography of your adventure on the glass tray is permitted from the official photo taking area.
Mahanakhon SkyWalk is set to be one of Bangkok’s best premium attractions. And it will be combining Bangkok’s most unique views with an unmatched guest experience.
• 360 degree indoor and outdoor panoramic views of Bangkok
• One of the fastest video themed elevators in the world.
• One of the world’s most exhilarating and largest glass tray at a height of 310 meters.
• Interactive AR opportunities
• A unique Retail environment, including one-of-a-kind photo souvenir products, quality merchandising and Duty Free
Mezzanine on 75th Floor
• Video wall for story telling
• Unique hydraulic glass lift to the glass tray
• Outdoor private event space
Roof Top & Glass Tray on 78th Floor
• Exhilarating glass tray Experience at 310 meters height
• Stand at the Peak at 314 meters
• 360-degree view on top of King Power MahanakhonTower
The Rooftop Bar on 78th Floor
• Highest Rooftop Bar in Thailand
• Signature Drinks
• Refreshments & light snacks
Included: Admission Fee to Entrance to Mahanakhon SkyWalk Bangkok
Excluded: Personal expense and transfer
• Opening Hours: 10.00 am - 24.00 pm (Last Admission at 23.00 pm)
• Location: King Power Mahanakhon 114 Narathiwas Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
How to get there: Located in the heart of Bangkok, King Power Mahanakhon Building is conveniently accessible via public transportation and BTS Skytrain.