Experience a dinner cruise in Bangkok with the Chao Phraya Princess Cruise tour. This unique day trip in Bangkok is a very popular cruise that serves a fantastic buffet spread onboard its luxury cruise liners for guests while sailing the Chao Phraya River in the evening and admiring the city of Bangkok by night from the river. Being the first under the Chaophraya Princess Cruise family, this luxurious cruise ship of its kind has catered to guests from around the world, including foreign VIPs and dignitaries.
19.00 pm: Check in at River City Pier 1, Siphraya (Charoen Krung 30 Rd.). Warm welcome from our receptionists.
19.30 pm: Departure River City Pier. Our waiters and waitresses bring you to your designated seats and a welcome drink fruit punch is served along with snacks. Our singer introduces safety regulations in case of emergency.
19.45 pm: Dinner: Select your desired dishes from our international buffet bar. Our musicians begin singing easy-listening jazz songs to complement with your meal.
21.30 pm: Arrive River City Pier.
• Thai & International Buffet on board of Chao Phraya Princess Cruise.
• One glass of fruit cocktail (Welcome drink)
• Live music band (International Songs)
• Snacks (Peanuts, Potato Chips)
• Refreshments with hot coffe or tea and dressert
• Personal expenses such as tips, alcoholic beverage, etc
• Other services not mentioned on this program
• River City Pier (Indian Buffet)
• Asiatique Pier (International Buffet)
• Iconsiam (International Buffet)
• The rates NOT applicable on Loy Kratong Festival and year end December 31
• Transfer Service only with transfer package selection
• Pick up from Bangkok central area, area outside will subject to an extra charge. Please inform your pick up information while you doing the booking process. We will inform your pick up by email.