KAAN presented by SINGHA CORPORATION marks a new era in the history of Thailand’s entertainment industry. The extraordinary theatrical experience brings together an outstanding cast and crew of more than 600 creative professionals who together spent more than 3 years developing the project and over 2 years in rehearsals to ensure that the 90-minute spectacular show thrills and enchants its audience.
For a young man like ‘Kaan’, reading thick tomes of Thai literature in a library is no different from taking sleeping pills, the ancient narratives and drawings lulling him into a slumber. But then the librarian hands him a book with Kaan’s name on the cover and tells him to read it. The young man opens the book, and the unexpected happens: he is warped into the story along with his sidekick ‘Gabilpuksa’, and they embark on a fantastical adventure where the characters in ancient literature come to life. They have to wager everything they have and find a way to return to the mortal world.
Inclusion: Show ticket
Exclusion: Personal expense and Transfer
• Rate apply for foreigner tourist only
• Duration of show 90 minutes
• Weekday Show times shall be 20.30 pm. on Tuesday to Thursday.
• Weekend Show times shall be 17.00 pm. and 20.30 pm. on Friday to Sunday.
• Theatre doors will open 30 minutes before show time. Late arrival guests will be requested to enter upon appropriate breaks and/or reassigned to appropriate seating.
• Operating times are subject to change without prior notice.
• Close every Monday.
• Rate apply for Foreigner tourist only
• All the above rates for children apply to those either between the age of 5-12 years and/or under 140 cm in height (proof of document may be required).
• Children under 5 years of age are not allowed to attend the show.
• Location: SINGHA D'LUCK Cinematic Theatre - 168/8 Moo 12 ThepprasitRoad, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chon Buri, Thailand 20260