Duration: 06.30 am - 16.30 pm
You will be picked up in the early morning at 06.30 am. by the local Chiang Mai taxi "Songtaew". Your guide will take you to the foot hill of Doi Suthep for offering some food to the monks. Then, start your exploring Chiang Mai morning market. At this market, you can have the opportunity for doing good things to create a positive karma for yourself as the Buddhist way if you wish, such as releasing fish, birds, turtles and frogs. Next, take the other local taxi in Chiang Mai "Samlor" or "Rickshaw" to Chiang Mai train station and we'll go out of Chiang Mai by the train. The local truck will pick you up after train ride and we'll head to Maewang valley. Arrive at Baan Thing Luang (Karen Village) learn about their culture and history. Start preparing your own with the local Karen chef in the traditional Karen style. Enjoy cooking and eating your meal cooked in the bamboo stick or the easy natural way Karen cooking. After lunch, relax from your busy day with a cup of tea or coffee before returning to your hotel (arriving around 16.30 pm.)
• Appetizer - Banana Spring roll
• Main Karen Course - Barbecue in Karen Style, Red Curry with Fish in the Bamboo Stick, Namprik Plakapong with vegetable, Karen boiled eggs, Stir fried vegetable.
• Desserts - Banana with sweet sticky rice in banana leaf or Banana or pumpkin with coconut milk (depend on seasonal).
• Transportation round trip
• English speaking guide and Karen local guide
• A bottle of drinking water
• Travel insurance
Excluded: Personal Expense
Things to bring: Hat, Sunsreen, Sandals/Flip Flops, Bug Repellent, Camera.
As low as: ฿1,525.00