The Madame Tussauds Bangkok wax museum has a history that is rich and fascinating with roots dating back to Paris in 1761, and since, has blended over 200 years of history with celebrities. Why not rub shoulders with the rich and famous, your favorite sport star, a great politician or a notorious villain in this simply amazing tour in Bangkok at Madame Tussauds wax museum! As the displays are regularly added on with the latest creations, this is an absolute must see place to be included in your sightseeing in Bangkok itinerary.
Included: Admission Fee + Ice Age 4D Movies
Exclude: Transport / Personal expense
• Open Everyday from 10.00 am - 21.00 pm (Last entry 20.00 pm)
• Location: Madame Tussauds, Siam Discovery, 4th Floor, 989 Rama 1 Road, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
How to get there;
- By BTS SkyTrain: Madame Tussauds is a five minutes walk from BTS Siam station. BTS Siam station is right in the middle of the city and easy journey from anywhere in Bangkok.
- By MRT: MRT Silom or Sukhumvit or Chatuchak Park station transfer to BTS Sky train; BTS Siam station (See By BTS)
- By Bus: The following bus numbers travel to Madame Tussauds: 15, 16, 25 (Paknam-Thachang),40, ปอ.40, 48, 54, 73, 73ก, 79, 141, 159, 162, 183, 204, 501, 508.
- By Car: Siam Center Car Park; Rama 1 Road, Siam Paragon entrance 2 and turn left to Siam Center car park.
- By Taxi: Siam Discovery, 4th Floor, 989 Rama 1 Road, Pathumwan. Stopable in front of Siam Tower building.