A half-day package to the Elephant Jungle Sanctuary offers visitors an enjoyable opportunity to spend quality time with elephants in their natural home, as well as gain an insight into their history and behavior, and create cherished lifelong memories of their time spent with these amazing animals.
Visitors to the Sanctuary will be witness stunning views of the surrounding jungle, mountains and beach – All while interacting personally with friendly, happy elephants in a safe and sustainable environment.
Half Day Program
06.30 - 07.30 am / 11.30 am - 12.30 pm: Pick up from your hotel or accommodation in Phuket.
07.30 am / 12.30 pm: Drive approximately 1 hour North-West of Phuket Town to Naithon Beach, over rolling hills, through forest and local farming areas, and alongside picturesque coastline.
08.00 am / 13.00 pm: Arrive at Elephant Jungle Sanctuary Phuket. Enjoy a welcome snack, sip tea or coffee, and learn about elephants as you are given an introduction to our program.
08.15 am / 13.15 pm: Assist with the preparation of natural dietary supplements for the elephants.
08.30 am / 13.30 pm: Meet the elephants. Feed them and administer dietary supplements as you learn their stories. Play, interact, and take photos with the elephants in a natural setting.
09.00 am / 14.00 pm: Mud spa with the elephants.
09.30 am / 14.30 pm: Swimming with elephants
10.00 am / 15.00 pm: Join the elephants in our specially constructed outdoor “Elephant Shower”
10.20 am / 15.20 pm: Use our facilities to take a (regular) shower, dry off, and change clothes.
10.30 pm / 15.30 pm: Eat a lunch of traditional Thai food, freshly cooked Pad Thai, and seasonal fruit, before saying goodbye to the friendly elephants.
11.00 am / 16.00 pm: Leave the Elephant Jungle Sanctuary and drive for approximately 1 hour back through spectacular island scenery.
12.00 - 12.30 pm / 17.00 - 17.30 pm: Drop off at your hotel or accommodation.
• Pick up and drop off to your place of accommdation in Phuket
• English Speaking Tour Guide
• One Traditional Thai buffet meal
• Drinking Water
• Food for feeding Elephant
Excluded: Personal expense
• Operate Everyday
• Location: 168/18 Phangmueangsai Kor Rd., Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150, Thailand
• At the Sanctuary, we will allow you to spend as much time as possible with the elephants. Therefore, there is no formal schedule and aside from pick-up times, the times shown here are approximations.
• WHAT TO BRING: Hat, Bathing Suit, Sunscreen, Insect Repellent, Towel, Walking Shoes, Change of Clothes and Camera (Optional)