A half-day package to the Elephant Jungle Sanctuary offers visitors an enjoyable opportunity to spend quality time with elephants in their natural home, as well as gain an insight into their history and behavior, and create cherished lifelong memories of their time spent with these amazing animals.
Half Day Program
06.00 - 07.00 am / 12.30 - 13.00 pm: Pick up from your hotel or accommodation in Pattaya city.
07.00 am / 13.00 pm: Drive approximately 1 hour ) southeast of Pattaya City to Satthahip District.
07.30 - 08.30 am / 13.30 - 14.00 pm: Arrive at Elephant Jungle Sanctuary Pattaya. Enjoy a welcome snack, sip tea or coffee, and learn about elephants as you are given an introduction to our program. Change into traditional Karen clothing and assist with the preparation of natural dietary supplements for the elephants.
08.00 am / 14.00 pm: Meet the elephants. Feed them and administer dietary supplements as you learn their stories. Play, interact, and take photos with the elephants in a natural setting.
09.00 am / 14.45 pm: Mud spa with the elephants.
09.45 am / 15.15 pm: Join the elephants in our specially constructed outdoor 'Elephant Shower Room' and cool down as you bathe them.
10.15 am / 15.45 pm: Use our facilities to take a (regular) shower, dry off, and change clothes.
10.30 am / 16.00 pm: Eat a lunch of traditional Thai food, freshly cooked Pad Thai, and seasonal fruit, before saying goodbye to the friendly elephants you can learn how to learn how to make Elephant poop paper.
11.00 am / 16.30 pm: Leave the Elephant Jungle Sanctuary
11.45 - 12.30 pm / 17.30 - 18.00 pm: Drop off at your hotel or accommodation.
• Pick up and drop off to your place of accommdation in Pattaya
• English Speaking Tour Guide
• One traditional Thai buffet meal
• Drinking Water
• Food for feeding Elephant
Excluded: Personal expense
• FREE transfer service from hotels within the following areas: Pattaya city, Jomtien Beach
• Operate Everyday
• Location: 3/347 Pattaya 3 Rd., Bang Lamung Chon Buri 20150, Thailand
• At the Sanctuary, we will allow you to spend as much time as possible with the elephants. Therefore, there is no formal schedule and aside from pick-up times, the times shown here are approximations.
• WHAT TO BRING: Hat, Bathing Suit, Sunscreen, Insect Repellent, Towel, Walking Shoes, Change of Clothes and Camera (Optional)