This seafood buffetof the Baiyoke International Buffet and seafood buffet at Baiyoke Sky Hotel offers some of the finest and most exquisite international and seafood buffet for this dining in Bangkok experience. Ranking as some of the best in Thailand, be spoilt with an enthralling view of Bangkok City, be it night or day while enjoying a scrumptious meal and make it a part of your sightseeing in Bangkok itinerary
Located on our 76th and 78th floor, Bangkok Sky Restaurant enjoys a relaxed ambience where guests can enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner complemented by beautiful décor and impeccable service. Featuring classic, early morning favorites and specialty Asian dishes, our enticing breakfast buffet caters for all kinds of tastes and diets, serving the hotel guest a large variety of European, Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese and Thai food.
Our lunch and dinner buffet offerings include an exquisite international menu featuring great seafood, savory Thai dishes, flavorful sushi, salads, pizza and pasta, cheeses and desserts, along with tray passed hors d’oeuvres and many more. Our Guests will enjoy the opportunity to sample some of our superb and varied cuisine created exclusively for their "Journey through Thailand".
The Bangkok Sky Restaurant caters fine dining buffet with a huge variety of finest seafood and international dishes.
SAMPLE OF MENU
- River Shrimp - Beef Stroganoff - Hamaguri Sakamuchi
- Spicy Seafood Soup - Roasted Pork Loin With Bone - Yasai tempura
- Sashimi - Roasted Beef Sirloin - Pad Thai
- Sushi - Crispy Salmon Salad - etc.
**The Hotel has reserved the right to change the menu without advance notice
• Bangkok Sky Resaurant on 76th and 78th floor Lunch 11.00 - 14.00 / Dinner start time 17.30 - 22.00
• 17.30 pm (1.45 hrs limited dinner time) / 20.00pm (1.45 hrs limited dinner time)
• Admissions to the Observation Deck on the 77th floor and Revolving View Point on the 84th floor
• International buffet
• Personal expenses such as tips, alcoholic beverage, etc
• Other services not mentioned on this programme
• Rate include Observation Deck on the 77th floor and Revolving View Point on the 84th floor open from 10:00 AM - 24:00 PM
• A child's rate will be applied for children between 80-120 cm in height.
• Rates not applicable on 28 July, 12 August, 5 December, 24 December and 31 December
• Those rates are applicable for foreign tourists only