Dream World Amusement Park Bangkok has to offer, a perfect day out for all enjoy Cartoon Parade, 4D ADVENTURE, Grand Canyon, Sky Coaster, Super Splash, Hurricane, Ko Cart,roller coaster,snow town
Highlight Ride !!!
• Grand Canyon - You are in for a great adventure when you climb onto a raft for a trip down the white water rapids. Try not to get too wet as you negotiate the twisting and churning water. An exciting and cool experience is guaranteed
• Speedy Mouse - The World of Speed awaits you and your family on SPEEDY MOUSE!
• 4D Adventure - 3D movie action. With Special Effects all around you. You don't just WATCH 4D Adventure... you're a part of it!
• Super Splash - Ride the big waves, great fun for all the family as the Super Splash lives up its name!
• Sky Coaster - Are you ready for one of Dream World's the most exciting attractions? This is the ultimate out-of-this-world experience... You'll feel like a bird.
• Raptor - Enjoy this thrilling ride it will bounce you around in every directions possible and you won't know what's coming next.
• Vikings - You'll never forget the scary experience of a ride on this Vikings ship.
• Bump Car - Take these fun Bump Cars for a spin. There's a good chance you' ll bump into your friends!
• Hurricane - The Hurricane will take you up 20 m. into the air and then toss you about like a rag doll as it flips and somersaults. Get ready to experience this high energy storm that guaranteed to get your adrenaline pumping!
• Snow Town - A major highlight for both young and old is "snow town" newly refurbished and more enchanting than ever! Visitors can experience a trulu arctic atmosphere In the powdery snow,compleate with slides! The temperature never rise above - 8 c in Snow
• Water Fun - Kids will love the water play area which has many rides, including Slider and Tunnel Fountain.
• Tornado - Dare yourself! Travelling 7 storeys into the air swinging at up to 75 km/hr. And it even spins. You will be terrified...
• Street Performance - Talented street performers wonder around throughout the day to keep you enthralled with their marvelous magic tricks and ingenious illusions. - Weekend
• Hollywood Action - Real live thrills and spills, Hollywood-style, with spectacular special effects! Watch as the S.W.A.T. team engages in a fierce stuggle with a terrorist group. - weekday 14.30, 16.30 PM weekend 12.30, 14.30,16.30 PM
• Animals Show - Visit Uncle Tom's Farm to witness the wonderful animal show. It's great fun & always very popular with the kids.
Weekdays: 12:00 noon and 14:00 p.m. Weekends and holidays: 12:00 noon, 14:00 p.m., and 15:15 p.m.
• The Colours of the World Parade - Don't miss this extravaganza! Meet your favourite cartoon characters in the spectacular Colours of the World Parade. Of course, Dreamy will be in the parade too! - Weekend 15.45 pm
Included: Admission Fee
Exclude: Personal expenses
- Only with transfer package selection
- Pick up from Bangkok CBD area , area outside will subject to an extra charge. Please inform your pick up information while you doing the booking process. We will inform your pick up by email.
• Rate is exclude Snow Town, Water Fun, Animal Farm, Go-Kart, Air Gun and Varnival Games and be accepted when purchasing with Rides
• Lunch is served between 12.00 pm to 14.00 pm
• Dream World Open daily: Weekday 10:00 am – 5:00 pm Weekend 10.00 am. to 7.00 pm.
• Dream World Buffet Lunch Packages is served between 12.00 pm. to 2.00 pm. daily.
• Uncle Tom's Farm Show time: weekends and holiday 3:45 p.m.
• S.W.A.T. team emerges Show time: Weekdays : 12.00 p.m. and 2.00 p.m.
• Weekends and Holidays : 12.00 p.m. 2.00 p.m. and 3.15 p.m.
• Talented street performers Show time: One show every Weekday, at 2.30 p.m.
• Three shows daily on Weekends and Holidays, at 12.30 p.m., 2.30 p.m. and 4.30 p.m.
How to get to Dream World Bangkok
Go to Dream World By Car
1. Expressways from central Bangkok From the centre Bangkok take the Vibhavadee – Rangsit highway from Din Daeng straight to the “Future Park” junction at the Rangsit, then turn off onto the Rangsit – Ongkarak road. Or get onto the Changwattana Expressways heading North, take the Rangsit exit, and head East to “Future Park”, then join the Rangsit-Ongkarak road. Follow Rangsit-Ongkarak road for about 10 minutes (15 kilometers), you will see Dream World on your right..
2. Eastern Ring Road From Bang-Na, Ram Indra, Sukhabhiban, or Samut Prakan, get on the new Bang-Pa-In Eastern Ring road , then take the Rangsit exit, and carry straight on until you see Dream World on your left.
Go to Dream world By Bus
Catch air-conditioned public transportaion bus service number 538 from the Victory Monument.
As low as: ฿240.00