Thai Sky Adventures, They offer a number of methods to complete one of life's most memorable experiences - a skydive.
1. SAFETY BRIEFING - 10-15mins - After filling out forms and payment you'll be introduced to your fully qualified USPA tandem instructor who will show you the equipment and talk you through the in's and out's of the skydive. Don't worry, they will be with you the whole time during your skydive!!!
2. LIFT - you will be assigned onto the next available plane load and await lift to 13,000 feet/4,000 meters. Once in plane this takes around 15 minutes.
3. PREPARE TO EXIT - At 13,000 feet/4,000 meters plane door will open and instructors will "check out" with you if your ready to jump. This is it!
4. JUMP!!! - Instructor and you will exit together on Tandem rig and freefall for approximately 60 seconds/1 minute at around 120 miles/190km an hour. The Ultimate thrill!
5. PARACHUTE DEPLOYMENT - At around 5000 feet/1500 meters the parachute will open and the wind noise will stop suspending you and your instructor in relative calm.
6. CANOPY FLIGHT/LANDING - It now takes around 5-8 minutes to ride to the ground with magnificent views over the area below. Ask your instructor if you can have a go at flying the canopy! They will take over for landing of course...