The Thai Thani Arts and Culture CVillage is a new and unique tourist attraction featuring the culture and traditions of old Thailand. Our village reproduces the Thailand of a bygone era, preserving what it means to be truly Thai, including culture, traditions, arts and crafts, Thai style activities, and performances. Visitors may encounter and experience the old Thai way of life, and come to appreciate the beauty of:
Thai Architecture: the multi-gabled pagoda, the alms bowl pavilion, houses in varied styles from the four regions of the country including those of remote ethnic groups, and a Khan Tok Northern style restaurant.
Thai Arts: sculptures and ancient Buddha images, paintings and bas-reliefs depicting famous Thai stories such as Thao Surannari and Kinnari playing in the water.
Thai Activities: painting on cotton cloth and mulberry paper, pottery making, wood carving, making royal Thai sweets, and other skilled crafts.
• Lunch with Traditional Thai Perfomances: 12.00 PM and 13.00 PM
• Khan Tok Traditional Dinner with Thai Perfomances: 17.10 PM and 18.10 PM
Inclusion: Admission fee and activity
Exclusion: personal expense and transfer
• Free of charge for children less than 80 cm.
• Open daily 10.30 am - 19.00 pm
• Entrance fee + Thai folk arts activities / 1 hour
• Entrance fee + Thai traditional Lunch + Cultural performance / 1.30 hours
• Entrance fee + Thai traditional Dinner + Cultural Performance / 2 hours
• Entrance fee + Thai traditional Lunch + Cultural performance + Songkran + Loy Krathong / 2 hours
• Entrance fee + Thai traditional Dinner + Cultural performance + Songkran + Loy Krathong / 2 hours