WELCOME TO THE LARGEST AND MOST EXTENSIVE HOP-ON-HOP-OFF SIGHTSEEING TOUR IN BANGKOK
A plethora of fascinating experiences in Bangkok await to be explored with Siam Hop, hop-on-hop-off sightseeing tour. Not only do the bright orange colored buses enable tourists to travel to the city’s major and well-known attractions, they also provide visitors with the ability to experience many hidden gems previously not found on a tourist map. Siam Hop’s comprehensive routes offer tourists better access than ever before to move around the city at their own pace.
Siam Hop Bus offer 4 Routes to be your choice:
1. Heritage Route: Highlights along this route are many historical places in Bangkok that can be explored from day to night. Colonial style buildings are a significant part of the landscape in this area. First settled on the east side of the mighty Chao Phraya River, this is where the Royal Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Temple can be found. Many famous temples, including Wat Trimitr (The Golden Buddha), Wat Pho (The Reclining Buddha), Wat Suthat (The Giant Swing), Wat Ratchanadda (The Metal Castle) and Wat Benjamabophit (The Marble Temple) and much more can be visited with our Siam Hop Pass.
2. CBD Route: This route is ideal for exploring the vibrant life that Bangkok is so well known for. Our Siam Hop bus will drive you through both Silom Road, the present-day commercial business distsrict of Bangkok, as well as the old Charoen Krung Road, which over 150 years ago, was the first paved road in the city. Asiatique’s facilities and lovely riverside restaurants is a ‘must’ for visitors to Bangkok. Using Siam Hop Pass in the early evening is the perfect way to get there. Bangkok’s newest landmark, the Mahanakorn Building, where you will be mesmerized by the incredible views from Bangkok’s tallest bulding, is also our recommended HOP STOP along this route.
3. Entertainment Route: Having travelled through Ratchadapisek Road by Siam Hop Pass, you will be amazed at what can be experienced in Bangkok’s night life. From big entertainment complexes in Ratchada Soi 4 to Saxophone Pub, the oldest pub in Bangkok, you will see the locations of lively night shopping and places to feast at Talad Rod Fai and Huay Kwang. Also, Chatuchak Weekend Market, which has become a ‘Must-Visit’ for tourists wishing to experience one of the world’s largest outdoor markets, is along this route.
4. Shopping Route: Bangkok is known as a shopper’s paradise. Streets to streets of shops and malls of all sizes: MBK, Central World, Emporium, Central Embassy, Terminal 21 and Thonglor are just some of many that are convenient to be visited along this route. Visiting a number of shops, malls, department stores, unique restaurants, coffee shops and cafes using only one Siam Hop Pass is unbelievable!
Included: One Day pass Ticket
Excluded: Personal expense
· Heritage Route: 09.00 am (first departure from HOP STOP Terminal) / 20.00 pm (last departure from HOP STOP Terminal)
· CBD Route: 10.00 am (first departure from HOP STOP Terminal) / 21.00 pm (last departure from HOP STOP Terminal)
· Shopping Route: 10.00 am (first departure from HOP STOP Terminal)/ 21.00 pm (last departure from HOP STOP Terminal)
· Route: 10.00 am (first departure from HOP STOP Terminal) / 21.00 pm (last departure from HOP STOP Terminal)