The idea of bedecking buildings in blue as the Santorini style in Greece also came from Mr. Supoj. Though this land is not adjacent to the sea, Hua Hin-Cha Am is considered a city by the sea. So we thought of an island city which is famous and has its own character, and the answer is Santorini. This is because when we see the architecture of this island, we know where it is. Since Santorini is the island city, there must be water. That’s why there are many things here related to water, such as man-made waterfalls, dancing fountains, water balls for children, and green areas. The atmosphere inside is thus very enjoyable.
Include: Admission Fee
Exclude: Personal expense, Optional ride and Transfer service
• Child under 100 cm. is free of charge for Entry Pass Only
• Park Operation Hours: Monday - Friday 09.30 am - 18.30 pm / Saturday - Sunday 09.00 am - 18.30 pm
• Free Parking
How to get to Santorini Park Cha-am
• From Cha-Am Beach or Hua Hin
< By public transport
– take the red bus Petchburi-Hua Hin, departure station will be from Hua Hin local market and via Cha-am.
Or you are able to take Petchburi-Hua Hin bus at Cha-Am intersection
and ensure you inform the bus money collector as you wish to get off at Santorini Park Cha-AM.
This Petchburi-Hua Hin bus is available every 20-30 minutes from the station.
< Air-conditioned bus
– no.2 Bangkok Hua-hin – Pranburi – Prajuab will pass by Santorini Park Cha-Am.
Upon seat availability, bus can be stopped at outstation.
• From Bangkok to Santorini Park Cha-am.
By public transport – take a shuttle bus from Mo-Chit or Sai Tai Mai, the following buses will be passing by Santorini Park Cha-Am,
: Bangkok-Cha-Am, Bangkok-Hua Hin, Bangkok-Pranburi and Bangkok-Prajuab.
• By Train
transit stop at Cha-Am station.