Loy Nava cruise, the originator of Chao Phraya dinner cruises and operator of the uniquely beautiful antique teakwood rice barge, the Tahsaneeya Nava, awaits with pleasure the opportunity to serve you with the same attention to detail and standards as we have offered to royalty on the Loy Nava Dinner Cruise tour. This unique experience on a rice barge while sightseeing in Bangkok day trip in Bangkok and enjoying a wonderful buffet dinner onboard makes the Dinner cruise in Bangkok an unforgettable experience.
A luxury rice barge journey into Thai culture and the Thai heart. Five star dining, traditional culture and touring, on the only original antique teakwood rice barge on the river in Bangkok. Experience first-class Thai hospitality and delicious food from around Thailand in the comfort and tranquility of this luxury, open-air cruise.
• Thai traditional music & classical dance
• Souvenir history booklet of river
• Complimentary Hotel pickup
• Personal friendly service
• Health & Safety Standard Certified by the leading European Tour companies
Exclusion: Personal expense
• Price not applicable for Valentine's day, Loy Krathong,Christmas eve,New Year Eve,Songkran Festival.
• Transfer Service: Pick up from Bangkok CBD area , area outside will subject to an extra charge. Please inform your pick up information while you doing the booking process. We will inform your pick up by email.
• Daily dinner cruises: The Sunset Cruise at 18.00 pm. The Bangkok At Night Cruise at 20.00 pm
• Menus- Thai Traditional, Thai Seafood, Thai Vegetarian
• Trip Duration: 2 hours
• Boat capacity: 65-70 persons (17 tables maximum)
• Ferry Landing: Si Phraya Express Boat Landing
• Family Friendly Prices
• Children under 5 years Free of Charge