The park is set to become the landmark of Pattaya, where visitors can experience Thai culture and lifestyle in three aspects:
1st: Siam Vilize Zone
- Showcase Civilization of Siam
· Siam Vilize showcases civilization of Siam, as well as the glory of Siam in the past, with mesmerizing architecture. You can also learn the legend of Lord Indra Airavata Erawan elephant through an amazing parade “Legendary Royal Elephants”, which portrays ancient Thai ceremonies.
2nd: Thai Araya Zone
- Presents Thai traditions and culture
· Araya Thai presents fun-filled Thai temple fair, mythical creatures from Thai literature, and Wat Phra Si San Phet from the Ayutthaya Era which has been brought back to life, and enjoy floating market and traditional market. Watch rare local traditions and purchase locally produced goods to fully appreciate Thainess. Additionally, for a hair-raising experience, there is home of Mae Nak, the legendary female ghost from a classic love story of Khlong Phra Khanong.
3rd: Bhumi Pan Din Zone
- Thai wisdom portrays the pride of Thailand.
· Wrap up the visit with Bhumi Pan Din zone, where you can learn about the legend of Bangrachan warriors who sacrificed their lives for the country. Learn sufficiency economy through hands-on experience, and witness the glory of legendary royal elephants in an ancient tradition no longer practiced today. Be mesmerized by the beauty of elephant accessories in a dazzling elephant parade.
The Legend Siam is a cultural destination that brings together Thai arts, culture in one place that included 6 attractions;
1. Siam Vilize Thai Machine
2. Mirror Maze : Black Magic
3. Temple Fair
4. Magical Temple
5. Bann Mae Nak The Haunted House
6. Bang Rachan Live Action Show
Included: Entrance Ticket with option as selected
Excluded: Transfer and personal expense
· Opening Hours: Mon – Fri 10.00 am - 20.00 pm / Saturday - Sunday 10.00 am - 21.00 pm
· Legend of Majchanu Show: Tuesday - Friday 14.00 pm, 17.00 pm / Saturday and Sunday 12.00 pm, 14.00 pm, 17.00 pm
· Location: Sukhumvit Road (162 km maker), Na Jom Tien sub-disctrict, Sattahib district, Chonburi
· Activity included: Sighseeing by Train, Sighseeing by Boat, Black Magic, Baan Mae Nak, Ferris Wheel, Viking and Carousel