Join the most romantic tour package in Krabi with the Krabi honeymoon Package 5 days 4 nights itinerary. This sightseeing in Krabiincludes a visit to the provincial symbol, Krabi River with mangrove forest and experience the local life-style at a night market then to Tiger Cave Temple or Wat Thum Sua.
Day 1: Krabi Airport - hotel
Upon arrival to Krabi Airport, greeting with flower then transfer to hotel then free leisure time.
19.00 pm: pick up at your hotel for a candlelight dinner at a fancy Thai restaurant.
Overnight at Ao–Nang Beach.
Day 2 Day tour Phi-Phi islands by speedboat with lunch (08.30 am - 16.00 pm) Joint tour
Breakfast at the hotel
- Pick you up from your hotel.
- Get on a speed boat for Phi Phi Leh, sightseeing at Viking Cave and Phi leh lagoon one of the most beautiful lagoon of Phi Phi Leh
- Stop at Loh Sa Ma Bay for swimming, snorkeling. Head to Maya Bay. This is where in the year 2000, "The Beach" was filmed. After Maya Bay we will go to Monkey Bay. You will be greeted by many small monkeys
- Have buffet lunch and relax at the restaurant on Phi Phi Island.
- After lunch more snorkeling at Hin Klang. It is an open sea snorkeling along the colorful coral reef gardens
- By the end we stop and spend the time for swimming, relaxing and sun bathing at Bamboo Island
- Back to the pier and transfer you back to your hotel
Remark: the details of program can be changed depend on the level of the water tide or the condition of the weather.
What to bring: Sunscreen, sunglasses, camera, hat, towels
Tour includes: Hotel transfer, accident insurance, mask & snorkel, life jacket, first-aid kit, water, fruit, lunch and English speaking guide
Overnight at Ao –Nang Beach
Day 3: Select one from the tours as listed below: Joint tour
Meals : B,L
Breakfast at the hotel
Select one from the following tour options:
o One day Kayaking at Thalenwith lunch (08.30 am – 16.00 pm)
o Asian Aroma Massage 60 minutes & Facial treatment 60 minutes
o Half day kayaking at Thalenwith lunch (08.30 am – 13.00 pm)
o Kayaking at Thalen + BBQ dinner
o Elephant trekking for 2 hours (1 hour riding, 1 hour sightseeing at catfish farm, with fruits, water - no lunch served)
o James Bond or PhangNga Bay with canoeing and lunch (08.30 am - 16.30 pm)
o Jungle Tour: Hot spring, Emerald pool, elephant trekking with lunch (08.30 am – 16.00 pm)
o Krabi 4 islands tour by speed boat (08.30 am – 14.30 pm) exclude national park fee 400 baht/person
o Rafting 5 km + elephant 30 minutes and fish spa.
Day 4 Half day Krabi City tour (private no guide assign) 3 hours
Breakfast at the hotel then free leisure time…afternoon pick up time to Krabi City Tour visit Krabi town, shopping ,Outlet mall, visit provincial symbol, Krabi River with mangrove forest and experience the local life-style at night market then to Tiger Cave Temple or Wat Thum Sua - enjoy soft trekking & the caves, the high light is caves, mountain and scenery with 1,237 steps to climb
Note: extra-hours charge 300 baht/hour.
Overnight at Ao–Nang Beach
Day 5. Hotel – Shopping - KBVA/P
Breakfast at the hotel and free leisure time until pick up from hotel, transfer to Souvenir shop, then to Krabi International Airport.
End of Service
• Round trip private transfer from /To Krabi Airport.
• Half day City tour
• Welcome drink upon arrival
• local tour guide, entrance fee for Island tour on day 2
• Accommodations for 4 nights with ABF. (Please select hotel listed
• Day tour Phi-Phi Islands by speedboat with lunch. (buffet)
• Optional tour on day 3 by selection.
• Welcome upon arrival with flower.
• Candlelight dinner. (Thai set menu)
• The room decoration
• 4 breakfast ,2 lunch ,1 Dinner
( B: breakfast, L : Lunch, D : Dinner)
Note: Halal food is available upon request
Packages Tour Price Exclusions: Anything not mentioned in the program such as other meals, tips, drinks, airport tax, single-room supplement, personal expenses, travel insurance, visa, flight in/out, any optional ,entrance fee or additional tours or activities during free time.
• All rates are quoted in Thai baht per person.
• For other periods of package-tour prices, please contact us anytime.
• All above itinerary is flexible, depending on arrival or departure flights of passengers.