The zoo has been connected with Thai people for more than 60 years. Although different in the past, there has been an increase in the number of zoos in the country. The presentation of the service is mixed with knowledge, technologies and many different sciences; this has led to the zoos being more useful than before.Government zoos are a place for the people to enjoy and relax. Also they are a learning source for now and the future. We have developed due to competition with other countries, and use the income from visitors to develop the nation. Integration and development in the future is linked directly with customer numbers. The beautiful and pleasant environment, coupled with a variety of animals result in the perfect zoo, providing an excellent place to learn about nature and wildlife. It takes the whole day to enjoy a zoo, when people come and visit zoos they feel satisfied and like to spend a lot of time there, often visiting again many times in their lifetime.
- Elephant Show: Weekday 10.15 am and 14.15 pm / Holiday 10.15 am, 12.15 pm and 14.15 pm
- Penguin Parade: Weekday 11.00 am and 14.30 pm / Holiday 11.00 am, 14.30 pm and 16.00 pm
- Journey to the Jungle: Weekday and Holiday 11.00 am, 13.10 pm and 15.10 pm
- Animal Presentation: Weekday 11.00, 14.00 pm and 15.00 pm / Holiday 11.00, 14.00 pm, 15.00 pm and 16.00 pm
- Flying Parade: Weekday and Holiday 11.00 am and 14.00 pm
- Feeding Show: Weekday and Holiday 11.00 am, 13.00 pm and 15.00 pm
• Admission Fee
• All free show and Tram ride
Exclude: Khao Keao Night safari, Transfer and personal expense
• Open everyday from 08.00 am - 18.00 pm
• Location: 235 Moo 7, Tambon Bang-Pra, Amphur Sriracha, Chonburi 20110
• Do not bring pets of any kind Into the Zoo Unless there are special circumstances / Notify authorities before if necessary.
• Do not drink and debauchery of all kinds. If the violator to a fine not exceeding 2,000 baht.
• Don't Smoking inside the zoo. If the violator to a fine not exceeding 2,000 baht.
As low as: ฿190.00