Silom Thai Cooking School caters to people with keen interests in food and culture. Learn to cook famous Thai dishes in a relaxed and friendly environment. Small classes ( only maximum of 9 - 10 people ) are conducted in a traditional open kitchen, and led by certified Thai cooks, making for a highly personalized and rewarding experience.Each class starts with a trip to a local market to buy fresh ingredients. You’ll get a feel for real Thai culture as you experience its rich colors, and unique flavors and smells. Students then prepare a complete 5-course meal for lucnch completely from scratch.This exciting program is the ideal way to enjoy an authentic cultural and culinary experience. It’s also perfect for the serious home cook who wants to learn how to cook authentic Thai food For their next dinner party, For spouses accompanying husband or wife on a business trip, or the adventurous traveler wanting to explore more than just the sights of our great City.
Market Tour and Lecture on Thai food and ingredients
Learn traditional Thai food prep techniques
Making Homemade Curry Paste
Cooking rice & sticky rice
Making the coconut milk
Learn to Cook and assemble all Dishes Yourself!
Enjoy your food
Get Recipes for all dishes cooked
Receive your Course Certificate ( Take more than 3 courses)
Included: Thai cooking class
Excluded: Personal expenses and Transfer Service
• Meeting point at SILOM SOI.11 ( opposite of NARAI HOTEL and one block next to FURAMA SILOM HOTEL and next to WORLD SAPPHIRE Sue's Bronze
• Morning Class: 09.00 am - 12.20 pm (INCLUDE MARKET TOUR)
• Afternoon Class: 13.40 - 17.00 pm (INCLUDE MARKET TOUR)
• Evening Class : 18.00 - 21.00 pm ("We bring the market to you by showing and teaching you about the traditional fruits, vegetables, herbs, and spices used for making authentic Thai food")
• Class Size: 2 - 9 people
• Vegetarian option is available.
• No MSG ( Monosodium glutamate )
As low as: ฿400.00