The Cookin Nanta Show is a Non-verbal performance which integrates Korea's traditional rhythm, Samulnori, with comedy and drama in the kitchen! Audiences of all ages and nationalities can enjoy this delightful show in Bangkok and enjoy an evening of fun and extreme laughter at all the funny antics! This is a wonderful way to spend an evening of sightseeing in Bangkok that will have you laughing in stitches and coming out of the show very well entertained.
Included: Show ticket
Exclude: Personal expenses
• Show Time: Moday - Sunday 20.00 pm / Saturday 17.30 & 20.00 pm
• Duration 75 minutes
• Closed Every First Monday of the Month
• Ticket (S Seat) - Normal Seat set in a normal seating position.
• Ticket (R Seat) - For the best view of the show, we recommend that you select the centrally located VIP Seat.
• Location: 31/6 RCA Plaza Bldg. Fl.1, Soi Soonwijai, Pharam 9 Rd., Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok
• Must enter before the show time (No entrance allowed for 10 mins after the show start)
• Child less than 80 cm tall, enter to show free of charge, share a seat with a parent basis.
• Free Shuttle Service (Free Service at MRT Phetchaburi Station, Please use Exit No.1) - Pick Up Time at 19:30 Hrs (Booked in advance is a must)