We would like to introduce Chiangmai Zoo Aquarium that the first Aquarium Center in the Southeast Asian region with a large underwater tunnel andlongest in the world. It collectsthe freshwater fishes from the Meakhong River and the sea to be interdependent living. Chiangmai Zoo Aquarium is a new attraction, and is aquariums centers of Asia and the world in the future. The project area is 10Rai, and the area ofaquariumexhibition building is13,985 square meters. There is aunderwater tunnel in the building which is a freshwater and a sea tunnel and linked together by auto-walking way and is the longest in the world and total length is 133 meters. The sea tunnel length is 66.5 meters and the freshwater tunnel is 66.5 meters which is the longest in the world. The tunnel is made from clear acrylic which thickness is more than 2.5 inches and can get water pressure at a depth of 5 meters safely. There is exhibition of the aquatic species both the freshwater and sea animals more than 20,000fishes and exhibit more than 250 species of aquatic species. It exhibits the important of the aquatic species from the rain forests of the world both Asia and Amazon.
Included: Admission fee
Exclude: Transfer service and Personal expenses
• Open daily 10.00 am - 16.00 pm.
• If you want the enjoyment of the wild animals watching in the Chiangmai Zoo, you can use the tram of the Chiangmai Zoo or monorail.
• Location: Chiangmai Zoo Aquarium 100, HuayKaew Road,Sutep Sub-district, Muang City, Chiangmai Province 50200
• How to travel to Chiangmai Zoo Aquarium?
1. By private car - When you arrive in downtownof Chiangmai, you drive along HuayKaew Road, pass the Chiangmai University, and then you can see Chiangmai Zoo that is located on the left hand which adjacent to the entrance to DoiSuthep. When you arrivethe Chiang Mai Zoo, if you come by your car, you have to park the car in the parking building is located in front of the Chiangmai Zoo.
2. Bypublic minibus (the red car) - You can use the car red which are serviced all areas such as Arcade bus station, Train station and Chiangmai airport. Fare is about 50-80 baht. When you purchase the tickets of Chiangmai Zoo Aquarium at the front of the Chiangmai Zoo, there are theservice cars to service and delivery you to Chiangmai Zoo Aquarium by blue Aquarium Tram without any cost.