Enjoy Ayutthaya- the Ancient City - to the fullest with this all day tour. Your lunch is included.
07.00 am: Pick up tourists from Khao San and central hotels.
Departure from Bangkok to Ayutthaya or Ancient City.
Visit Wat Yai Chai Mongkhon. It was built by King U Thong in 1357 for meditation.
Visit the Ancient Palace and Wat Phra Si Samphet also Vihan Phra Mongkol Bopit, one of the largest bronze buddhas in Thailand.
Visit Wat Lokayasutha, the image of reclining Buddha.
12.30 pm: Lunch at restaurant en route. Thai food will be served.
After lunch visit Wat Phra Mahathat. This temple is located in front of the Grand Palace.
Visit the captivating Bang Pa Inn Summer Palace.
Return to Bangkok
17.00 pm: Arrive in Bangkok and Drop off at Khao San road only
• Admission Fee asmention in program
• Bang-Pa Inn Summer Palace Admission Fee
• English Speaking Guide
Exclude: Personal expenses / Option Tour
• Travel by minivan Toyota Commutor, each minivan carry 13 passengers.
• For a minimum of 2 people booking. We pickup from most hotels in the central tourist area
• For 1 person booking you would need to make your own way to join the group on Khao San Road.
• Drop off on Khao San Road at the end of the trip.
As low as: ฿700.00