ARC offer Indian and Thai food buffet on the two and half our long cruise. ARC also features a modern style contemporary live Indian singer on board who will ensure guests have a splendid time on the cruise.
On the Arena River Cruise, guests enjoy a large variety of mouthwatering Indian and Thai cuisines. It truly is a little bit of India in the heart of Bangkok. Guests may choose from a carefully selected range of premium spirits and wine which would simply enhance their entire experience. Guests will be entertained with an Indian live singer who will ensure guests are pleased by singing their requested melodies.
Dine, drink and dance to the tunes of the singer while cruising along the magnificent Chaophraya River. Enjoy breathtaking views of temples and the beautifully lit up riverside venues.
19.30 - 19.45 pm: Check-in at Asiatique Pier
20.00 - 20.15 pm: Board Arena River Cruise from Asiatique Pier
20.15 - 21.45 pm: Enjoy authentic Indian cuisine on the cruise along with live Indian singing. Request your favorite Indian songs to our singer and experience a magical evening on the Chaopraya River. Enjoy the spectacular attractions along the river.
21.45 - 22.30 pm: Indulge in Indian desserts such as Gulaab Jamun and Moong Dal Halwa with hot Indian Masala Tea. Swing to the beats of our DJ on the cruise.
22.30 pm: Arrive at Asiaitique Pier
• Authentic Indian and Thai Full-Fledged Dinner Buffet on Arena River Cruise
• Live Music by Indian Singer/Musician
• Indian Masala Tea & Indian Desserts
Exclude: Transfer and personal expense
• Timing: 20.00 - 22.30 pm
• Meeting Point: Asiatique the Riverfront Pier.
• How to get to Asiatique Pier: Travel by BTS Skytrain to Saphan Taksin Station. From there, get shuttle boat service to Asiatique
• The above rates are not applicable on Loy Krathong Day and New Year’s Eve.
As low as: ฿280.00