Siam Niramit Show Phuket is a world-class performance of Thailand's arts and cultural heritage. this must-see spectacular is performed on the gigantic stage now listed in the Guinness World Records, featuring over 150 performers with as many as 500 costumes. On top of this, enhanced special effects with the world's most advanced technology are used to produce a stimulating, very realistic and inspiring experience. This is a Journey to the Enchanted Kingdom of Thailand that no one can miss.
Included: Show ticket
Exclude: Personal expenses
• Child heights under 90 cm. free of charge, but they must remain seated on a parent’s lap.
• Showtime is at 20.30 pm. except Tuesdays.
• Gates open at 17.30 pm. for access to attractions and facilities.
• Dinner is served from 18.00 pm. to 20.00 pm
• Theatre gate will be open 30 minutes before show time. Late arrival guests are requested to attend the show after break otherwise a suitable seat will be assigned.
• Operation time of show and dinner are subject to change without prior notice.
• Siam Niramit Phuket opens everyday except Tuesdays.
• Operating hours are 17.30 - 22.30 pm
• Buffet Dinner from 17.30 – 20.30 pm
• Pre-show entertainment from 19.20 – 20.05 pm
• Theatre doors opens at 20.05 pm
• Show starts at 20.30 pm
• Show duration is 80 minutes without intermission.