More than just an underwater adventure, Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World is a place filled with unparalleled experiences located in the heart of Bangkok that is a must see destination for sightseeing in Bangkok. Be sure to include this fantastic ocean in the heart of the city on your tour in Bangkok itinerary.
Sea Life Bangkok is the largest aquarium in Southeast Asia. Sea Life Bangkok stands as a landmark of aquatic excitement in the heart of Bangkok at Siam Paragon, the hub of world-class urban shopping and entertainment for discerning tourists. A voyage into the unseen wonders of the deep will let you come face-to- face with a myriad of fascinating underwater animals from around the world whilst complimenting your endless discovery with the ever-changing range of everyday spectacular shows and exciting activities. As Thailand’s premier visitor destination and a major entertainment attraction, Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World is undoubtedly the one not-to-be-missed spot on your itinerary. Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World is a subsidiary of the Oceanis Australia Group, the world’s leading aquarium operator with more than 17 years of experience in the aquarium business. All the treasures of the mysterious marine world sparkle and perform before your eyes.
Watch the majestic and rare sand tiger sharks, the huge and magnificent rays, graceful sea jellies, adorable penguins and many other rare and exotic creatures glide around you and over your head.
Get your adrenaline pumped when you dive with sharks, do the Glass Bottom Boat adventure, amaze yourself doing the Ocean Walker Experience or be thrilled in the 4D X-
Included: Admission Fee
Exclude: Personal expenses / Transfer Service
- Location: Bangkok Siam Paragon B1-B2
- Available: Everyday
- Open Daily: 10.00-21.00 (Last Entry 20.00)
- Child Policy : Child (3-11 years old)
- Otter Feeding: Fall in love with small-clawed otters and their cute antics. They are a fan favourite among children! - Showtimes 11.00 am. and 3.00 pm.
- Jackass Penguin Feeding: Take a look at how adorable and engaging these little Jackass penguins can be as they delight in their daily meals - Showtimes 11.30 am. and 3.30 pm.
- Fresh Water Fish Feeding: Don't look away for even a moment -- you'll miss out on watching our freshwater royalty dart in ferociously and take their share of food! -Showtimes 12.00 and 4.00 pm.
- Diver's Communication: You will be impressed as you watch divers submerge themselves in an 8-metre tank to feed the sea life, a one-of-a-kind display in South East Asia - Showtimes 12.00, 2.00 and 3.00 pm.
- Gentoo Penguin Feeding: Tramp on the ice and swim before lunch - Showtimes 12.30 and 4.30 pm.
- Shark Feeding Show: Witness the excitement of the shark feeding show, as well-trained shark handlers keep you mesmerized during 15 minutes of frenzied feeding! Showtimes 1.00 and 4.00 pm.
- Eagle Ray Feeding: Admire the beauty of Eagle Ray's fluid movements as they are fed. Learn about their eating habits as you watch them glide and play. Showtimes 1.30 and 4.30 pm.
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World: Show times may change without prior notice.
- Walk: A 5 -10 minute walk from the Siam Square area, Central World or MBK Shopping Center. Enter Siam Paragon via the food court and find SEA LIFE Bangkok Ocean World on level B1.
- Sky Train (BTS): SEA LIFE Bangkok Ocean World is easily accessible by the Bangkok Skytrain system. From Siam station, walk straight into the shopping mall from one of two entrances. Follow the exit signs from the skytrain which will point you in the right direction to Siam Paragon Shopping Center and take the escalator down to B1 floor next to the foodcourt.
As low as: ฿479.00