The most romantic tour package in Krabi is offered by the Krabi honeymoon Package 4 days 3 nights tour. This beautiful sightseeing in Krabi starts with a speed boat ride for Phi Phi Leh, sightseeing at Viking Cave and Phi leh lagoon one of the most beautiful lagoon of Phi Phi Leh.
Day 1 Krabi Airport- City tour –hotel /Private
Meals : D
Upon arrival to Krabi Airport, you will be greeted by our tour guide with a flower then proceed to visit Krabi’s famous temple called Tiger Cave Temple and see the Thai Buddhist temple, Chinese temple, limestone caves, the ancient big tree, the high light is caves, mountain and scenery with 1,237 steps to climb then continue to Krabi town for sightseeing visit provincial symbol then to Krabi Marine Rehabilitation. Last, transport to Ao-Nang Beach hotel for check in.
19.00 pm: pick up at your hotel for a candlelight dinner at a fancy Thai restaurant.
Overnight at Ao –Nang Beach.
Day 2 Day tour Phi-Phi Islands by speedboat with lunch (08.30-4pm.) Joint tour
Breakfast at the hotel
- Pick you up from your hotel.
- Get on a speed boat for Phi Phi Leh, sightseeing at Viking Cave and Phi Leh Lagoon one of the most beautiful lagoons of Phi Phi Leh
- Stop at Loh Sa Ma Bay for swimming, snorkeling. Head to Maya Bay. This is where in the year 2000, "The Beach" was filmed. After Maya Bay we will go to Monkey Bay. You will be greeted by many small monkeys
- Have buffet lunch and relax at the restaurant on Phi Phi Island.
- After lunch more snorkeling at Hin Klang. It is an open sea snorkeling along the colorful coral reef gardens
- By the end we stop and spend the time for swimming, relaxing and sun bathing at Bamboo Island
- Back to the pier and transfer you back to your hotel
Remark: the details of program can be changed depend on the level of the water tide or the condition of the weather.
What to bring: Sunscreen, sunglasses, camera, hat, towels
Tour includes: Hotel transfer, accident insurance, mask & snorkel, life jacket, first-aid kit, water, fruit, lunch and English speaking guide
Overnight at Ao –Nang Beach
Day 3: Select one from the tours as listed below: Joint tour
Breakfast at the hotel
Select one from the following tour options:
o Asian Aroma Massage 60 minutes & Facial treatment 60 minutes
o Half day kayaking at Thalenwith lunch (08.30 am – 13.00 pm)
o Kayaking at Ao-Thalen+ elephant trekking (08.30 am - 16.00 pm)
o Elephant trekking for 2 hours (1 hour riding, 1 hour sightseeing at catfish farm, with fruit, water - no lunch served.
o James Bond or PhangNga Bay with canoeing and lunch (08.30 am - 16.30 pm)
o Jungle Tour: Hot Springs, Emerald Pool, & elephant trekking with lunch (08.30 am – 16.00 pm)
o Krabi 4-Islands tour by speedboat (08.30 am – 14.30 pm) exclude national park fee 400 baht/person
o Kayaking at Thalen+BBQ dinner
o Rafting 5 km + elephant trek 30 minutes and fish spa.
Day 4: Hotel – Shopping - KBVA/P
Breakfast at the hotel and free leisure time until pick up from hotel, transfer to Souvenir shop then to Krabi International Airport.
End of Service
• Round trip private transfer from /To Krabi Airport.
• Half-day City tour on first arrival or last day before departure
• Welcome drink upon arrival, entrance fee for Island tour on day 2
• local tour guide
• Accommodations for 3 nights with ABF. (Please select hotel listed below)
• Day tour Phi-Phi islands by speed boat with lunch. (buffet)
• Optional tour on day 3 by selection.
• Welcome upon arrival with flower.
• Candlelight dinner. (Thai set menu)
• The room decoration
• 3 breakfast ,2 lunch ,1 Dinner
( B: breakfast, L : Lunch, D : Dinner)
Note: Halal food is available upon request
Packages Tour Price Exclusions: Anything not mentioned in the program such as other meals, tips, drinks, airport tax, single-room supplement, personal expenses, travel insurance, visa, flight in/out, any optional ,entrance fee or additional tours or activities during free time.
• All rates are quoted in Thai baht per person.
• For other periods of package-tour prices, please contact us anytime.
• All above itinerary is flexible, depending on arrival or departure flights of passengers.