Dream World Amusement Park Bangkok has to offer, a perfect day out for all enjoy
Highlight Ride !!!
• Grand Canyon - You are in for a great adventure when you climb onto a raft for a trip down the white water rapids. Try not to get too wet as you negotiate the twisting and churning water. An exciting and cool experience is guaranteed
• Speedy Mouse - The World of Speed awaits you and your family on SPEEDY MOUSE!
• 4D Adventure - 3D movie action. With Special Effects all around you. You don't just WATCH 4D Adventure... you're a part of it!
• Super Splash - Ride the big waves, great fun for all the family as the Super Splash lives up its name!
• Sky Coaster - Are you ready for one of Dream World's the most exciting attractions? This is the ultimate out-of-this-world experience... You'll feel like a bird.
• Raptor - Enjoy this thrilling ride it will bounce you around in every directions possible and you won't know what's coming next.
• Vikings - You'll never forget the scary experience of a ride on this Vikings ship.
• Bump Car - Take these fun Bump Cars for a spin. There's a good chance you' ll bump into your friends!
• Hurricane - The Hurricane will take you up 20 m. into the air and then toss you about like a rag doll as it flips and somersaults. Get ready to experience this high energy storm that guaranteed to get your adrenaline pumping!
• Snow Town - A major highlight for both young and old is "snow town" newly refurbished and more enchanting than ever! Visitors can experience a trulu arctic atmosphere In the powdery snow,compleate with slides! The temperature never rise above - 8 c in Snow
• Water Fun - Kids will love the water play area which has many rides, including Slider and Tunnel Fountain.
• Tornado - Dare yourself! Travelling 7 storeys into the air swinging at up to 75 km/hr. And it even spins. You will be terrified...
Included: Admission Fee
Exclude: Personal expenses
• Rate is exclude Snow Town, Water Fun, Animal Farm, Go-Kart, Air Gun and Varnival Games and be accepted when purchasing with Rides
• Week Day Open from 10.00 am - 17.00 pm
• Weekends and Holidays Open from 10.00 am - 19.00 pm
• Lunch is served between 12.00 pm - 14.00 pm Daily
• Rate are for FOREIGNER TOURIST ONLY
• Children under 90 cm. will be admitted free of charge if they shared seat with parents
How to get to Dream World Bangkok
Go to Dream World By Car
1. Expressways from central Bangkok From the centre Bangkok take the Vibhavadee – Rangsit highway from Din Daeng straight to the “Future Park” junction at the Rangsit, then turn off onto the Rangsit – Ongkarak road. Or get onto the Changwattana Expressways heading North, take the Rangsit exit, and head East to “Future Park”, then join the Rangsit-Ongkarak road. Follow Rangsit-Ongkarak road for about 10 minutes (15 kilometers), you will see Dream World on your right..
2. Eastern Ring Road From Bang-Na, Ram Indra, Sukhabhiban, or Samut Prakan, get on the new Bang-Pa-In Eastern Ring road , then take the Rangsit exit, and carry straight on until you see Dream World on your left.
Go to Dream world By Bus - Catch air-conditioned public transportaion bus service number 538 from the Victory Monument.
As low as: ฿140.00