Tour Type : Join Tour
Tours Depart from: Bangkok
Duration of Tour: Around 12 hours
Overview : Visiting daily floating market, River Kwai and Erawan Waterfall. Pick up from hotel, travel floating market and take long tail boat, have lunch, go to the death war museum and the bridge over the river kwai, and relaxing at the Erawan waterfall. You will lean the Thai way of life at the Damnernsaduak floating market, know history during World War II at River Kwai and see tropical nature of Erawan waterfall. Don't forget to get your cloth if you want to swim at waterfall. You will feel great, especially in hot whether of Thailand. The Erawan Waterfall is national park which is 65 kilometers from Kanchanaburi along Route 3199. The park, covering 550-square-kilometers, is the site of the seven-tiered Erawan waterfall, one of Thailand loveliest waterfalls. The second tier has a pool, which is ideal for swimming and is particularly picturesque.
07.00 am. Pick up from various hotel.
08.30 am. Floating market arrive boat pier and take long tail boat free. (For paddle boat, you have to pay extra 150 Baht) Visiting the main part of the floating market and tasting sugar refinery from coconut fluid.
10.00 am. Leave from Floating market go to Kanchanaburi.
By the way, Have lunch. Then, go to the DEATH WAR MUSUEM and see the Bridge over the Riverkwai and surrounding area.
14.30 pm. Go to see "THE ERAWAN WATERFALL" (you can swimming and relaxing at there about 2 hours)
17.00 pm. Leave from Erawan waterfall back to Bangkok.
19.30 pm. Estimated time arrive in Bangkok and transfer to the hotel.
Main Attractions : Damnernsaduak floating market, River Kwai and the Erawan Waterfall
Tour price includes :
- Roundtrip transfer to the hotel (Hotel in inner city only)
- Entrance fee of the second world war museum
- Erawan Waterfall entrance fee
- TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
Based on 248 traveler reviews
TripAdvisor Popularity Index: #6 of 29 attractions in Kanchanaburi
- Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- Jan 8, 2014: “A surprisingly pretty stretch of river, even from the famous bridge. Did a tour which involved...” more
- Jan 4, 2014: “I didn't like it. The war museum was horrible, old and dirty. I don't like museums...” more
- Jan 4, 2014: “The most famous attraction of Kanchanaburi Province (and maybe all of Thailand!), thanks to the Academy...” more
- Dec 30, 2013: “We enjoyed walking on the bridge! It is nothing like the movie though! It has a...” more
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC